The Impossible Dream (IR7 Competition) @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 The Impossible Dream (IR7 Competition) @Knocknamona

The Impossible Dream (IR7 Competition) @Knocknamona

Inline image
To dream the impossible dream
to fight to the finish I'll go
if I lose it's unbearable sorrow
I won't run, I am brave, I will show

To right the unrightable wrong
to win Irish Racing 7 from afar
to try when your eyes are to bleary
to reach the unreachable star

This is our quest to win Irish Racing 7
no matter how hopeless it could be like heaven
to fight for the right
and don't ever be smug
to be willing to march into hell
for an Irish Racing 7 mug

And I know if I'll only be true
to this challenging quest
when I win I'll be peaceful and calm
when I'm laid to my rest

And Irish Racing 7 will be better for this
it will keep them out of the bar
to fight for the Irish Racing 7 competition
is to reach the unreachable star!

0 Comments