On the road to Cheltenham @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 On the road to Cheltenham @Knocknamona

On the road to Cheltenham @Knocknamona

Inline image
On the road to Cheltenham
with lots of questions to ask
who will be the winners
who has an uphill task
if we start with the Champion Hurdle
will it be gelding or mare
Apples Jade or Laurina
Samcro or Buveur D'Air
talking through the options
hour after hour
which horse of Nicky Henderson's
I am thinking of Brain Power
but then I will move on
as I often do
using my brain power
with thoughts of Verdana Blue
he beat Buveur D'Air
a shock my brain has stored
I call it lucky
can we call on Call Me Lord
you could call him anything
but a winner would cause some sparks
but an even bigger shock
if it went to Charli Parcs
we have a dream
that's something we should teach
we have a dream
a dream that we can reach
but what about the horse
We have a dream
this dream could come true
for the Henderson team
for the love of greys
make my knees weak
a gorgeous grey gelding
called Silver Streak
I cannot overlook
my eyes will not pass
Petit Mouchoir and Farclas
whatever the weather
come what may
Cheltenham is super
for Supasundae
he's by Galileo
and he was a trooper 
a win for Supasundae
would certainly be super
whoever has the glory
the memories never fade
Buveur D'Air or Samcro
Laurina or Apples Jade
Cheltenham is for champions
but there's one I'd like to share
my champion and my hero is Buveur D'Air!


0 Comments