Off the mark at Sandown Park @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 Off the mark at Sandown Park @Knocknamona

Off the mark at Sandown Park @Knocknamona


With excitement running high
I won't be in the dark
because I can see a winner
running at Sandown Park.

There is only four runners
and the tension is sure to soar
someone asked me yesterday
will the winner be Altior?

I thought about the question
and it's easy to see why
"the winner should be Altior"
that was my reply.

You cannot doubt his class
a very consistent horse
he can win on soft ground
and he has won on this course.

From Nicky Henderson's yard
it must be a no-brainer
this race is in his sights
from an in form trainer.

Another question to answer
where else could we go
the youngster San Calvados
or the talented Un De Sceaux?

Un De Sceaux is a champion
in his own right
and if he is thereabouts
there would definitely be a fight.

If it's a different race
and it's Saint Calvados
I am sure that Altior
will show him who is boss.

There is another scenario
and if they all should toil
we could have a surprise winner
the winning Sceau Royal.

Then I would be 'Up the Creek'
in the Betfair Tingle Creek Chase
I would have answered the question incorrectly
and won't have the winner of the race.

I will ask the question again
but my answer is the same as before
The Betfair Tingle Creek Chase
the winner should be Altior.



















0 Comments