My Top Pick at lovely Warwick @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 My Top Pick at lovely Warwick @Knocknamona

My Top Pick at lovely Warwick @Knocknamona

In the 1.55 a three mile chase
there's only six runners but an interesting race
I've no hesitation to say by far
the winner should be Barbrook Star
the three miles he should easily stay
he's from the Sire Getaway
he was third at Chepstow on soft ground
a good chase debut and his jumping sound.
Jarlath could possibly follow him home
but not alone because on the roam
could be Gold Patrol plugging on
but the Getaway gelding should be gone.
Barbrook Star should shine and be slick
a twinkle in the distance and My Top Pick.
At 2.25 it will be here soon
along with the progressive Bomber's Moon
showing promise in his recent race
third to Dubh Des Champs is no disgrace
Irish Prince could be in the mix
and Black Buble another of my picks.
At 3.05 I'm not thinking about inflation
I've got another Top Pick in the winning Hard Station
although Hoke Colburn should not be under rated
he could be the winner leaving me deflated.
At 3.35 I know I am not alone
in thinking that the winner should be Edwardstone
a second at Newbury five weeks ago
in his debut race some promise he did show.
Versatility a newcomer see how he rates
appealing from this yard and by the Sire Yeats.
Another for the purposes of a win
£220,000 buy The Captains Inn.
At a very nice each way, if I can
it has got to go to The Boogieman.

0 Comments