Hexham... By @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 Hexham... By @Knocknamona

Hexham... By @Knocknamona

High on a hill there's a lovely track
whenever I visit I want to go back
with competitive hurdling and gruelling chases
in the beautiful countryside at Hexham races.
On the 21st November in the second race
there is a 3 miles Novice Chase
and Donna's Diamond catches the eye
he could be the winner on his first try
six wins over hurdles and he has some class
he should be the one they all have to pass.
In the 1.50 we are in for a treat
with 14 runners to turn up the heat
he won't be stopping to Take a Break
a course and distance winner on the take
but Beyondtemptation is always fun
a chestnut mare who loves to front run
she likes it at Hexham six wins she's had
another with a shout is Teescomponents Lad.
At 2.25 it's a marathon race
a very exciting four mile chase
Lets Crank Em Up he is a must
to fight it out with Battle Dust
but if Tickenwolf is on the prowl
he won't be the one to growl
if he stays but leaves the pack
everything else will be following him back.
At 2.55 I don't know who will win
It's the sort of race you need a pin
I'm looking at the card very forlorn
but I am slightly tempted with Love at Dawn.
To end the day on a serious note
The Pine Martin gets my vote
a syndicate horse that I'm in
of course, I'd love to see him win
but he will really need the race
and if they go a terrific pace
Echo Express could speed on good ground
and I want them all home safe and sound!

0 Comments