It’s the weather for the All Weather at @KemptonParkRace from @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 It’s the weather for the All Weather at @KemptonParkRace from @Knocknamona

It’s the weather for the All Weather at @KemptonParkRace from @Knocknamona

With the official going standard to slow
it's off to Kempton I will go.
In the 5.45 I know what to do
I think I'll be hoping to Ask the Guru
a course and distance winner with an inside draw
not a hard ask to win once more
but if it should happen and the Guru has a fight
his opponent will probably be Spot Lite.
In the 6.15 it's no trouble or strife
I'm going for my nap on Island of Life
a consistent filly and a winner in June
always placed she'll be winning again soon.
At 8.45 there's one I really like
I'm hoping that Lightening Charlie will strike
but the filly Rose Berry is one of my picks
with Human Nature in the mix.
In the 9.15 now.. here's the thing
I fancy the outsider Art of Swing
he likes this track he's by Excellent Art
he could very easily 'upset the apple cart'
at 25/1 he's worth an each way
he'd be a nice win at the end of the day!

0 Comments