Fly like a magpie to Newcastle races @Knocknamona - IrishRacing7 Fly like a magpie to Newcastle races @Knocknamona

Fly like a magpie to Newcastle races @Knocknamona


We are on the all weather
with a fantastic card
So to find a winner
should not be hard
although the first race
could be difficult to tell
I'm chancing my luck
on Archibelle
a course and distance winner
and a return to this track
with her five placed efforts
and no stamina does she lack.
Forbidding will be there
and in with a shout
but Highway Robber
could sort them all out.
In the 5.45
a winner is easy to find
It really should go to
Cross My Mind
with Quantatmental on her hocks
and thundering behind
Thunderbolt Rocks.
The 6.15
a battle could be fought
with Rockley Point
and Ancient Astronaut.
At 6.45
we have an interesting bunch
but Scottish Blade
and Liquid Lunch
will leave everything else
looking on
except for the favourite
the winning Drogon.
In the 7.15
I always want No Bills
this could be a race
that is full of thrills
with Chitra
giving them all a scare
or could it be Hijacked
with Dawn Affair
In a blanket finish
I could see just that
I think I'd be tipping
Gainsborough Hat.
For just one winner
I will always strive
perhaps it will be
in the 7.45
The Newmarket Warrior
is in my sight
I'm Dapper Too
along with First Flight
New Orleans
and Spray the Sea
both look very good to me
I can only pick one
so to end my night
I'll fly like a magpie
on the First Flight.

0 Comments